As a construction manager we align our interests with the client's interest. We become both advisor and contractor by integrating the project planning, design, and construction phases of a project.
Our role is to represent the client's interests as well as provide leadership during the entire construction project. We maintain a smooth work flow, assure on-time decision making, and establish a professional and productive working relationship between all entities involved in the project.
What we do
- Site Surveys
- Feasibility Studies
- Lease Review
- Plan Review & Permit Expediting
- Conceptual Estimating
- Accuracy Checks on Cost Estimates
- Value Engineering
- Project Alternative Comparisons
- Schedule and Budget Evaluations
- Master Project Budget
- Scheduling and Phasing Plan
- Contract Administration
- Management Procedures and Reporting
- Cost Control / Monitor Billing
- Quality Control
Managing the project from inception to completion, our overall planning, coordination and control is aimed at exceeding the client's expectations by producing a quality project, completed on time, within authorized cost and to superior standards.